Low 5″ height perfect for all pets including those with joint & arthritic issues and short-legged breeds.
Open-weave mesh fabric promotes air-flow (better than vinyl, which holds in heat as well as puddles).
Easy to clean! Simply hose off outside or wipe it down – no need to remove the cover!
Easy to assemble! No tools needed. Check out this video to see the assembly process.
Available in 7 sizes!
- All components are made with all USA-made raw materials.
- Fabric cover has a unique lace-up end for periodic tightening, if desired, and resists mold, mildew, fleas & other pesky pests.
- The frame is powder-coated steel tubing.
- All parts are replaceable – no need to throw away the entire cot!
- Portable, lightweight (4 lbs. up to 8 lbs.)
Ships directly to you from Arkansas!
Our offer of free shipping on orders of $100 does not include 4Legs4Pets Raised Pet Cots. If your total order includes a bed and exceeds $100, you will receive a separate invoice for calculated shipping. You order will leave Arkansas ~7-14 days after you place your order and will ship via Fedex Ground.
Choose the correct size for your pet!
The pet’s weight gravitates to the center of a square cot. A heavier pet should use the rectangle cot since his weight is better distributed.
- 22″ x 22″ size is great for small breed canines and cats!
- 40″ x 30″ is best for medium length canines and stocky breeds such as American Bulldog.
- Smaller bullies do better on 22″ x 22″, 30″ x 30″ or 30″ x 22″.
- 52″ x 30″ fits most German Shepherds and Great Danes, but weight must be considered.
- Heavier multiple pets should use rectangle cot, while smaller breeds love the square shape.